WATCHING THE SUN RISE OVER THE OCEAN ON ONE OF SYDNEY'S SPECTACULAR BEACHES IS AN INCREDIBLE WAY TO START THE DAY, AND THERE ARE PLENTY OF STUNNING PHOTOGRAPHY OPPORTUNITIES. OUR PRIVATE SUNRISE PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOPS TAKE PLACE AT SYDNEY'S MOST ICONIC SUNRISE SPOTS.
The workshop will start with pick up in a private vehicle. about an hour before the sun is due to rise (time varies throughout the year). We'll allow for an hour to an hour and a half for photography and tuition, depending on conditions. With some Sydney sun rises, the magic happens 15-20 minutes before the sun comes up whereas on other days it can be 5-30 minutes after. Once we have finished shooting, we'll grab a coffee to review images and run through some post processing techniques.
SUNRISE PHOTOGRAPHY TOUR LOCATIONS
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Your choice of camera and lenses. If you have a wide angle lens, make sure to bring it.
- A tripod if you have one, it's essential for pre-sunrise.
- Appropriate clothing and footwear based on the season - we can advise you at the time of booking.
PRIVATE SUNRISE TOUR INCLUSIONS
- Private transfer from your residence or hotel (within 10km of the Sydney metro area).
- Sunrise seascape photography tuition, expert guidance to help you get the perfect Sydney sunrise shot.
- Shot review and post-processing guidance.
- Private transfer back to your hotel or residence.
PRIVATE SUNRISE TOUR PRICE: $250 PER PERSON, OR $400 PER COUPLE.